- Recent graduates or final year students from disciplines relating to Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Econometrics or other Quantitative fields.
- Postgraduate studies and/or specialised courses are an asset, especially in Data Science, Quantitative Finance or similar.
- Should desirably have knowledge of modeling techniques (logit, GLM, time series, decision trees, random forests, clustering), statistical programming languages (SAS, R, Python, Matlab) and big data tools and platforms (Hadoop, Hive, etc.).
- Solid academic record.
- Strong computer skills.
- Knowledge of other languages is desirable.
- Get-up-and-go attitude, maturity, responsibility and strong work ethic.
- Strong ability to learn quickly.
- Able to integrate easily into multidisciplinary teams.